More accessibility, greater reacher, decreased costs.
The benefits of live streaming events have been felt far and wide. More accessibility, greater reach, and decreased costs are just a few benefits.
We were one of the first AV companies to transition to planning and executing virtual events. Let us take our expertise to help you live stream your next virtual or hybrid event.
Some events & meetings are too important for the built-in camera on a laptop.
We have experience live streaming many types of events.
- Online Fundraisers & Auctions
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Musical Performances
- Online Classes
- Product Demos
- Corporate Meetings & Announcements
- Venture Pitches
Let us take your event to the next level with:
- Professional camera with the ability to zoom in/out and follow the presenter
- Professional audio feed directly into the laptop to reduce static and room noise
- Integration of other media to live stream, including videos and PowerPoint presentations
- Professional live casting software
- Recording of the entire event
We can stream to most software platforms that will accept video and audio feed including but not limited too:
- Facebook Live
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Hangouts
Live streaming services two ways.
Our COVID-compliant live streaming studio is in our AV facility and available for all types of events! We’ve even partnered with a décor company so that we can customize the look and feel of your broadcast. Some of the benefits of our space include:
- Custom background images
- Custom décor
- Monitors and sound so you can see and hear your meeting attendees
- Reliable high-speed internet for the broadcast
Did you have the perfect spot picked out for your event? No problem.
In most cases, we can bring the live streaming services to you as long as we can do it in a compliant manner.
Ready to learn more?
Please contact us at (206) 548-9822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.